Please, for the love of all that is holy and pure, turn off those damnable Snap previews. What are Snap previews, you ask? They’re the little pop-up windows that appear when you mouse over a link, and display a small screenshot of the website said link is pointing to. (You can find more info here.)
They look cool, but I tell you, it’s annoying as hell when part of the text that I’m trying to read suddenly becomes obscured by an obnoxious screenshot that doesn’t really tell me anything useful other than what the linked-to site might look like — as if that’s really important.
Here’s how you turn them off:
- Log into your WordPress Dashboard.
- Click on the “Presentation” tab.
- Click on the “Extras” tab.
- Make sure that “Enable Snap Preview Anywhere on this blog” is not checked.
- Click the “Update Extras” button.
See how easy that is? Please, I beg of you, follow those steps. Doing so will improve your blog tenfold, no joke.