Never let it be said that I let a good Internet meme go unobserved. Aaron tagged me, so here goes, a list of 6 things you might know about me (and which can no longer be used for the purposes of blackmail):
- I didn’t get my driver’s license until I was 23.
- I haven’t worn a pair of jeans since junior high.
- I have cracked my head open multiple times (and I have the scars to prove it).
- I was once so poor that my diet consisted heavily of Bisquick pancakes made with water (I couldn’t afford milk and eggs). Of course, I still bought books and CDs.
- When I was a kid, I wanted to be a Royal Canadian Mountie. That, and a fighter pilot.
- My first band was not A Dim Halo, but The Blood Of The Saints. It was supposed to be a goth/industrial band but was more like a grunge band. It probably didn’t help that we spent most of our Sunday afternoon practice sessions watching old Cure videos and reading comic books.
If you enjoy reading Opus and want to support my writing, become a subscriber for $5/month or $50/year.