A list of 6 things you might know about me.
Never let it be said that I let a good Internet meme go unobserved. Aaron tagged me, so here goes, a list of 6 things you might know about me (and which can no longer be used for the purposes of blackmail):
- I didn’t get my driver’s license until I was 23.
- I haven’t worn a pair of jeans since junior high.
- I have cracked my head open multiple times (and I have the scars to prove it).
- I was once so poor that my diet consisted heavily of Bisquick pancakes made with water (I couldn’t afford milk and eggs). Of course, I still bought books and CDs.
- When I was a kid, I wanted to be a Royal Canadian Mountie. That, and a fighter pilot.
- My first band was not A Dim Halo, but The Blood Of The Saints. It was supposed to be a goth/industrial band but was more like a grunge band. It probably didn’t help that we spent most of our Sunday afternoon practice sessions watching old Cure videos and reading comic books.
I ch-ch-choose you: Renae, Mike, and The Presbyteer.
If you enjoy reading Opus and want to support my writing, then become a subscriber for just $5/month or $50/year.Subscribe Today